Thursday, August 7, 2008

Date:8/7/08
Time:5:11p.m.
Place: Devry's lab

I'm at school on a day when i have no classes. Can someone explain this to me?lol. Well i had to bring my papers up to human resources so i could start work study this week. I'm happy about that. But I'm posting what the end of my world would mean for me, from last nights class.

I would wake up and get a phone call from Devry saying that there were no more financial aid or loans available to students. Every semester i think about how I'm going to afford going to school., and i wouldn't be able to attend Devry without alot of financial assistance. When you look forward to graduating and your sooo close but you can't finish and not because you don't want to but because you can't afford to. Then comes the spiral effect, because you cant get the job you want because you don't have an education then I'll be forced to live check to check like i am now.

No comments: