Thursday, August 21, 2008

Date:8/20/08
Time: 2:00p.m.
Place: Charlotte, N.C.


The funeral took place at 10:30 a.m. It was really depressing. I couldn't even look at the baby. That was too much for me to handle. My sister was A wreck. It was hard to bury the baby. Her coffin was so tiny. I fell jipped. I didn't get to experience my sister pregnant. She left when she was 5 months pregnant. We didn't have a baby shower for her, and i never got to see the baby, because she was born 1 month early. I was making arrangements to get there, but i didn't reach in time. The baby wasn't supposed to die, she was gaining weight everyday.No one expected her cold to turn into pneumonia and for her to pass away the same day the doctors delivered the news. Now the first and last memories that i have of the baby are her in the coffin.

No comments: