Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Date: 8/6/08

Time: 05:11p.m.

Place: Devry's lab



Today was terrible. I'm tired of complaining.lol. But let me tell you anyway, yesterday i decided that i wanted to go shopping in the city, so i proceeded to my bank Wachovia on 14th street to transfer money from my savings to my checking. Keep in mind that i live in Brooklyn and the closest wachovia is in the city, so i am always inconvenienced when it comes to going to the bank, but i keep them because i like how they operate, or at least i taught i did. After transferring the money, i went to SoHo, and shoppe my troubles away. I went home broke but i was going to look like a million bucks doing it. So this afternoon,i try to purchase a metro card with my debit card, and the vending machine wouldn't let me, good thing i had $6 in cash. I payed cash and came to school.I called the bank outside of Devry they proceeded to tell me thast i was charged 2 overdraft fees of $35 each because i transferred the money after 4 p.m., so it wasn't available the same day for usage. How stupid of them,i transfered the money from one account to another. They got an ear full, and then they gave me back my money. So by time i got to school it was 10 to 5p.m., i remembered that i had to go to human resources for them to make a copy of my state.d. and my social security card so i could start work study on Monday. They told me to bring it in on Thursday but I'm only here on Wednesday and Friday's, so i took it today. Would you believe this lady said come back tomorrow i leave in 5 minutes. Would it had been so hard to make a copy of two forms of i.d? Well i have to get to class, got 10 minutes.

No comments: