Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Date:8/13/08
Time: 5:40p.m.
Place: Devry's Lab

I have finally finished this book, "apocalypse 2012".I am not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing, considering that i couldn't tell you what the book was about. It confused the hell out of me. It was so uninteresting,it was like going in and simultaneously coming out. So much for the books getting better, i much rather God's final witness.Sad,Sad,Sad. All i remember is X-class, sunspots, the SOURCE meetings, and 2005 being the most tumultuous year for the sun, ask me why, and i couldn't tell you. At least today were going to watch an interesting movie, chosen by my fellow classmates. Just to think, two more weeks and we don't have to worry about the end of the world again. Countdown to session B.

No comments: