Monday, August 11, 2008

Date:8/11/08
Time: 11:02p.m.
Place: My mother's house,again!!!!

I cant' wait until tomorrow. I start my work study in student finance after a 3 week run around. I think summer is over, the weather has been really cool since August has started. Is it time to put away the sleeveless and shorts??? Meanwhile what kind of blog would this be if i didn't complain, well here goes. I go to work Saturday night after looking for my check for 3 days,my boss shows up with it on Saturday night, that would've been great if it was correct and it wasn't a 1 day check. Then my boss says she'll tell the big boss to put it on next weeks check and in the same breath tells me we wont be getting paid next week because our big boss is on vacation and no one will be in the office to process the payroll checks. How unprofessional is that????? I don't get paid because my boss with money is on vacation, while the lowly level employees are going to struggle for two weeks with no advance warning or acknowledgement. They are soooo lucky that i got rent to pay and i love my job @money gram.

No comments: