Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Date:8/26/08
Time:2:45p.m.
Place: Devy's student finance

Today is a good day. I just realized that i have to write my version of the end of the world that is due today. I have so much work to do and so tired f complaining about it. I cant wait til Friday gets here. Whatever happens, happens. The last week of school is always the roughest. I was just speaking with my co-worker, because this is her last semester. I am so happy for her and cant wait until my turn is here. I feel like Ive been in school for forever. Not that long, but almost forever. I been to two other schools. Spent 3 years getting my associates and wasted a year at Brooklyn College, before i found my happy home here. And then there are no breaks here. We go to school all year round. No time to stop and think, or get side tracked. I didn't even feel like i had a summer. It was a hot blur. And now its over, and going to be a cool blur. No vacation, no down time. LIFE. When i graduate with my great job, they better reimburse me my back vacation time all those years spent in school that you cant go any where with friends and family. School better be worth it.

No comments: