Thursday, July 10, 2008

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood!!!!

Date:7/09/08
Time:6:02 p.m.
Place: Grand Army Plaza library, Brooklyn, N.Y.

Well I'm at the library because i can't post blogs through my blackberry.lol. I'm actually happy i came here today because this library has both of the books for class and i don't have to purchase any of them. I wish i would have looked up the syllabus before i went to class yesterday, i would have known to order the free book sooner, but that's okay though, I'll just download it on campus until my copy gets here. I have never taught about the end of the world until yesterday, but I'm now looking forward to reading and discussing the various ways in which people, religion and science says that the world is going to end. I'm not really looking forward to reading 124 pages about it but i might surprise myself and like the book. Its definitely different from the books I'm used to reading.

No comments: