Thursday, July 31, 2008

date: 7/31/08
time: my mothers house as usual
place: 8:42p.m.

today was the worst day ever, I'm being a little dramatic but it was bad bone the less. First i had to get up at 9:30 a.m to go to work, i usually do everything in the afternoon. Then when i got to work,i actually had to work in the heat. How aggravating? Then i had to work all my hours to get paid for all of them,that was definitely not the norm. After i got home, i decided that in order for me to blog everyday to fulfil my part of the deal,i needed to come to my mom's house. But i decided that my toes needed well wanted to be done so i stopped in the nail salon. I hate my toe nail polish. The salon didn't have any slippers so i rushed dry and when i arrived at my destination my toes were smudged. I sound real superficial right now, but i just know how i like them to look.But it couldve been worse, atleast i blogged.

No comments: